DPA Advantage — for which AFR is the administrator — is designed to provide down payment assistance equal to 2% of the purchase price to a wide variety of eligible borrowers. DPA Advantage is offered by a governmental entity and may be used with the FHA 203(b) program or any of our FHA renovation programs. DPA Advantage is borrower paid compensation only.
Some key facts about DPA Advantage
DPA Advantage contains a wide array of options that could meet your borrowers’ needs including, but not limited to:
- A grant equal to 2% of purchase price
- May be combined with up to 6% seller concession for closing costs
- No resale restrictions
- No borrower repayment restriction option available
Who’s eligible for DPA Advantage?
In addition to helping first-time and moderate-income home buyers, DPA Advantage is available to make life easier for those eligible borrowers who make our lives easier.
This includes current, retired, volunteer, or non-paid:
- First-responders (police officer, firefighter, public safety officer, paramedic, emergency medical technician (EMT), including volunteers, or similar)
- Medical personnel (nurse, doctor, phlebotomist, health ambassador, or hospital, American Red Cross worker, or similar)
- Civil servant in a federal, state, or local municipality
- Military personnel
Contact us for complete program details
Need help signing up or want additional information on our available mortgage solutions? No problem, we’re here to help! Call (866) 372-6596 or fill out the form on this page.
Not yet offered in AK, HI, or WA.