DPA Advantage — for which AFR is the administrator — is designed to provide down payment assistance equal to 2% of the purchase price to a wide variety of eligible borrowers. DPA Advantage is offered by a governmental entity and may be used with the FHA 203(b) program or any of our FHA renovation programs.
Some key facts about DPA Advantage
DPA Advantage contains a wide array of options that could meet your borrowers’ needs including, but not limited to:
- A forgivable* grant equal to 2% of purchase price
- May be combined with up to 6% seller concession for closing costs
- No resale restrictions
- No borrower repayment restriction option available
Who’s eligible for DPA Advantage?
In addition to helping first-time and moderate-income home buyers, DPA Advantage is available to make life easier for those eligible borrowers who make our lives easier.
This includes current, retired, volunteer, or non-paid:
- First-responders (police officer, firefighter, public safety officer, paramedic, emergency medical technician (EMT), including volunteers, or similar)
- Medical personnel (nurse, doctor, phlebotomist, health ambassador, or hospital, American Red Cross worker, or similar)
- Civil servant in a federal, state, or local municipality
- Military personnel
Contact us for complete program details
Need help signing up or want additional information on our available mortgage solutions? No problem, we’re here to help! Call (866) 372-6596 or fill out the form on this page.
* See program details, some limitations and restrictions apply.
Not yet offered in AK, HI, or WA.