What is it all about?
Wholesale and Table-Funded Correspondent clients can now be given a Lender Agent Role so that non-approved third parties are now able to access the Guaranteed Underwriting System (GUS) via access made available through agency-approved lenders.
What does this mean for you?
Take control of your credit qualification! This enhancement allows our USDA partners to run their own GUS findings and submit their credit for AFR's review. In turn, AFR will not be required to pull a second credit report, giving you peace of mind with your established FICO.
Please follow the steps below and we'll get started on your USDA Lender Agent Role Submission!
Step 1: Request a Level 1 Account
- Click Here to visit the USDA eAuthentication Homepage
- Click "Create an Account"
- Click "Register for a Level 1 Account"
- Enter the required information at the prompt
- Click "Continue"
- Wait for the activation email to come through and activate the account
Step 2: Complete AFR's Registration Form
- Once your account has been established, complete the form to the right and click "Submit Your Request"
- This submission will notify our team and allow us to complete the eAuthentication
- AFR will contact you via email to inform you when your submission has been processed and you are ready to start using GUS
To learn more about how to use the Guaranteed Underwriting System (GUS) from USDA, view their tutorial by clicking here.