Cash is king — especially in a hot real estate market. But what if your clients don’t have enough cash to make an all-cash offer?
AFR Wholesale’s new eCASH program could be the solution. It gives everyone involved the confidence of an essentially all-cash offer!
- The buying power of an all-cash offer
- Quick closing
- Full purchase price — AFR’s program partner will make up any shortfall between the appraised value and the accepted purchase offer
How It Works
- Buyer’s realtor connects with AFR for quick approval process
- Buyer gets pre-approved for a mortgage
- Buyer finds their dream home and makes an offer
- Once our program partner approves the purchase offer, your client will receive an addendum to the purchase contract, which includes the proof of funds
Buyers who use the eCASH program benefit from a contract addendum that ensures AFR’s program partner will buy the house if the buyer is unable to close due to a covered mortgage issue — and that the seller will get the full purchase price regardless of the appraised value.*
*Significant restrictions apply; see cashbackstop.com for additional information. Cash Backstop, LLC is an unaffiliated third-party partner. This program is not eligible in all states. Currently accepting applications in specific counties in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, LA, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NV, OH, TX, and WI with future plans to rollout nationwide. Please contact your account executive for more information.